- Annapurna, the tenth highest top in the world having an elevation of 8091 meter above the sea level calls
you for a journey you’ll never forget. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is one of the exciting and popular trekking route not only of Nepal but the whole world. The trek to Annapurna begins from the beautiful city Pokhara (City of Lakes). We will go through picturesque villages, beautiful pouring waterfalls, green meadows, captivating Rhododendron forests, and of-course startling scenes of snow capped peaks before reaching the Annapurna Base Camp.
- During these 15 days of the incredible expedition, you’ll be able to see thirteen peaks above 8000m. To add to that, other sixteen peaksabove 7000m. Majestic view of Machhapuchhare (6,993m), Hiunchuli (6,641m), and Annapurna make this trek extremely gratifying. Mounting up through the Modi Khola valley towards the Annapurna conservation area, we are driven and inspired by the views of soaring summits and stupendous tall rocky walls with waterfalls roaring down into the dwindling river below. As the valley broadens, we rise to Machhapuchhare Base Camp (3,700m) on the glacial deposit of Annapurna South Glacier.
- The sturdy hike up to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) divulges the full grandeur of the fastest growing mountains of the world! On reaching our destination, we will be overwhelmed by the grand mountains guarding in all directions. We will walk along an altered trail to our destination and relish the views of Annapurna I from a different angle. There will be a short diversion up to the beautiful Poonhill (3,210m) before exiting the Annapurna Conservation Area, which will offer to us a chance to view the absolutely regal Himalayan peak Dhaulagiri (8,167m). The scenery of daybreak, painting the mounts golden is stunning. We have fifteen days package for you to travel to the land of Himalayas. We will readily make changes as per your need!
- The stepped pastures above Pokhara.
- Visit the inward sanctuary of Annapurna with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m tall.
- Views of Annapurna ranges and Dhaulagiri, Kaligandaki from Poonhill.
- Enclosed by a ring of inspiring mountains, including Annapurna I 8091m (26540ft.).
- The amalgamation of beautiful villages and farmland at Ghandrunk, against the vista of high peaks.
- Natural hot spring at Jhinudanda.