Highlights and product description overview
- Picking up from the airport to the hotel.
- Gear checking and briefing.
- Next day after arriving starting climbing around 9 Am.
- On climbing clients will be accompanied by our professional guide and maximum total number of porters.
- We take the following steps on your climb while you enjoy your adventure:
We carry oxygen tanks on all our climbs
We carry a portable hyperbaric chamber (Gamow bag) on all our climbs and have a system in place for immediate evacuation off the mountain.
We using a pulse ox meter we will monitor your oxygen saturation and heart rate twice a day – or more often if necessary.
Every morning we listen to the lung sounds with a stethoscope to assess if there is any fluid on the lungs, a sign of HAPE.
We monitor your water intake to assure proper hydration.
As part of our daily safety routine, we record and monitor various information pertaining to your body’s reaction to increasingly higher elevations.
Our trips have been arranged to use daily climbing schedules and sleep to enhance your body’s acclimation
Our meals emphasize carbohydrates and other foods that increase the generation of heat and energy as we move to higher altitudes.
- Moreover, we move slowly (pole pole) with light exercises and celebration at every camp to make your trip in the mountains enjoyable.
- After descending client will be picked from the park gate and transferred back to the hotel for a summit ceremony