Highlights and product description overview
- A colossal land replete with natural attractions, Western Australia’s vast expanses and otherworldly landscapes surprise at every turn. From the serene shorelines of Broome and Shell Beach to the sublime freshwater swimming holes of Karijini National Park and reef of Ningaloo, this Broome to Perth adventure really does make for the trip of a lifetime. Discover the hidden grottoes and rock pools of the Pilbara, dip into the crystalline waters of Turquoise Bay and admire the world’s oldest living organisms in Kalbarri before finishing up in laid-back Perth. Covering an immense distance at a leisurely pace, this trip serves as the perfect getaway for those looking to unearth some of Australia’s most beautiful and uncrowded places.
- Explore Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and spectacular Coral Coast in rugged style on the ultimate overland trip
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky
- Wade in the shallows of Monkey Mia beach and be amazed at the friendly dolphins that approach
- Peer into the ecologically diverse underwater world of Ningaloo Reef by plane, glass-bottom boat or snorkel, and swim with the gentle beasts of the deep in season, whale sharks
- The cattle stations, red earth and mining communities of the Pilbara are reminiscent of the sun-baked Australia much of the world imagines
- Hike and swim in the ancient gorges and waterholes of Karijini National Park