Highlights and product description overview
- Explore the natural wonders of the world’s most sunburnt country. From Alice Springs to Adelaide, this journey will see you witness stunning sunsets over Uluru, visit jewel-filled mining towns and find secret oasis’ in the middle of the Red Centre. Blossoming with an array of surprisingly unique beauty, from wonderful wildlife to spectacular landscapes, Australia will be sure to enchant and leave visitors yearning for more.
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru
- Hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon
- Discover the spiritual importance of the outback landscape to local Aboriginal communities on guided nature walks
- In the opal-mining outpost of Coober Pedy, scorching daytime temperatures have driven the town’s few residents to live in underground ‘dugouts’. Explore the opal mine, hang out with some rescued joeys and spend the night in a subterranean bunker
This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand