- The Annapurna base camp trek takes you through the wonderlands where the alpine forests behind teahouse lodges with spread out green meadows beyond the front portico of the lodge & the last of the flowers still blooming in the first rush of autumn winds gives you those blushing memories of the Christmas Yuletide to come bringing with it thoughts of all thing bright & beautiful as we trek from the foothills of the Annapurna South region up to the base camp of Annapurna Himalaya.
- Annapurna base camp is one of the most popular trekking in the world, the Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m, 26,545 ft), the world’s tenth highest mountain has always been the dream trek holiday for many people around the world to reach on its base camp and explore the flawless mountain vistas at least once in the lifetime. The Annapurna Base Camp offers extremely variety of sceneries which can hardly to match with anywhere else in the world, therefore Annapurna base camp trek is considered to be one of the world’s great trek and frequently organized trekking holiday by the Escape Nepal Company. Mt. Annapurna ascended in 1950s for the first time in the history of the mountain expedition, by a French expedition team lead by Maurich Herzog, then the Annapurna base camp trek had become more and more popular and people started to trek to the base camp of the Annapurna and it offers unparallel natural wonders, majestic Himalayas, trans-Himalayan culture, incredible landscapes and extremely variety of sceneries.
- Visiting typical Gurung Villages at Landruk and Chomorung.
- Reaching unlimited peoples destination, the Annapurna Base Camp.
- 360 degree views of the Himalayas from base camp.
- View of Annapurna Glacier and many other Himalayas.
- Taking bath of Natural hot spring at Jhinu danda.
- Visit the lake city Pokhara.