- Darjeeling Singalila Ridge trek is one of the most popular trekking areas is located in the hill region of the international border line of India and Nepal. Enjoy the trail amidst the bountiful Singalila National Park where you are greeted by an array of conifers, rhododendrons as well as orchids. This trek gives you experience feel of the diverse and rich culture of Tibetan, Mongolian, and Indians and immigrant Nepalese.
- The mountains are covered with snow all year creating beautiful backdrop scenery. It is the best point to discover the world’s highest peaks Mt.Everest, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Lhotse as well as the Bhutan ridge.
- This is an extraordinary trekking holiday, which manages to effectively combine a short but very special trek with a memorable cultural experience.
- Superb combination of trekking, culture and sightseeing.
- An ideal holiday for first time trekkers in the Himalaya.
- The religion of Buddhism is highly prominent here.
- On the Singalila Ridge Trek, you will get to feast your eyes on Kanchenjunga, Everest and Lhotse. Kanchenjunga and its ringing ranges appear like somebody sleeping up-close and thus the sight is known as ‘The Sleeping Buddha’.
- Trekking Style : camping at tent
- Best Seasons : March – Jun, Sep – Dec
- Daily walking : 5 – 7 hours each day