- Magnificent views of the world’s highest peaks on the cards while flying across Nepal’s sky, and
excitement level proliferates as the plane cuts through different hills to land on the Kathmandu Valley
- Sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural heritage sites along with Nepal’s oldest Buddhist
- Panoramic view of Mt. Annapurna range along with other adjacent mountains.
- Exploring Annapurna Base Camp which provides the eye-popping view of Mt. Annapurna
- Passing through gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers etc.
- Witnessing variety of floras and faunas
- Getting along with ethnic people and their culture