Highlights and product description overview
- Travel through Australia’s amazing Red Centre, Oodnadatta Track and famou Great Ocean Road. Embark on a Northern Territory and Southern Ocean adventure, from Alice Spings to Melbourne, taking in the region’s biggest and best-known drawcards along the way. Witness Uluru during a stunning sunrise, wander through the majestic canyons of Kata Tjuta and admire the views from Kings Canyon. Drive the famous Oodnadatta Track, and the famous Great Ocean Road. A region of exceptional landscapes and intriguing cultural attractions, this top to tail exploration of our country is a trip that will leave you with a profound appreciation of Australia’s raw and rugged natural beauty.
- Get back to basics with this classic seventeen-day overland adventure. See the highlights and national parks of Australia’s Great Ocean Road and Grampians, Flinders Ranges and Red Centre in rugged, authentic style
- Cruise the world famous Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky
- See some beautifully remote places in the Flinders ranges
- Check out one of the strangest towns in Australia – built underground
- Get up early and see the sun rise over Uluru