Highlights and product description overview
- The walk along the up and down trails that stretch on the verdant rolling hills, occasionally encountering other landscapes that include terraced fields, waterfalls and wonderfully located hamlets.
- The ethnic lifestyle and cultural riches of Himalaya. Observing and mingling with the locales can be the most rewarding experience during the trek.
- The flora and fauna biodiversity of Annapurna Conservation Area Project, which is also the ideal destination for bird watching.
- The view of Himalayan giants up close, which is an incredible experience to gain while trekking in the Himalayas of Nepal.
- Machhapuchhre Base Camp and Annapurna Base Camp, which are the destinations from where trekkers get to enjoy snow and savor the views of Mt. Fishtail and Annapurna sprawling right before their eyes.
- The soothing natural hot spring bath after week long exhausting trek while retracing back to Pokhara.