Highlights and product description overview
The Annapurna Sanctuary trek is one of the most popular and luxury trekking destinations in Nepal. It lies towards the north of central Nepal. It is a combination of easy walking and majestic scenery and the area is easily accessible. Starting from Pokhara, the main city in central Nepal, you can stroll along the banks of Fewa Lake, stay in one of the town’s comfortable and quaint hotels, and enjoy tasting food from all over the world in its many restaurants and bars. Pokhara also offers spectacular panorama views of the Annapurnas, Macchapuchhare (also known as Fish Tail), and Mt. Manaslu. About two-thirds of trekkers in Nepal visit the Annapurna region. It is also home to two of the world’s highest mountains, both above 8,000 meters. Annapurna I (8091m) and Dhaulagiri (8172m) can both be seen from Poon Hill, one of the best viewpoints in this region.
- World Heritage sight-seeing (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambunath Temple (Monkey Temple), Pashupati
- Nath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa.
- Boating in beautiful Fewa Lake while enjoying the scenic mountain views.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of mountains and breathtaking sunrise from Poon Hill
- After arriving in base camp, you can touch one of the world’s highest mountains!
- Experiencing the local culture and customs-memories that will last a lifetime!
- Biggest Gurung’s settlement