Highlights and product description overview
- Too young to hire a car? Worry not. This epic American road trip takes you from the national parks of the west to the musical cities of the south east. This is as much USA as you can fit into three weeks.
- Music lovers will dig this itinerary. Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are where it’s at for music history and nightlife.
- There’s a lot to do in Washington DC (would you believe). That’s why this trip spends a full day there. The best part? Most activities there are free.
- Granite cliffs, redwood forests, star-studded night skies, Instagram-smashing waterfalls… Yosemite National Park feels like utopia. There are two nights spent here, which means a full day to explore.
- A trip like this means LOTS of different flavours. Sample traditional southwestern cuisine in New Mexico and steak that’s bigger than your face in Texas.
- Monument Valley has provided many a backdrop for a classic Western film. Much cooler though is the Navajo history, which you learn all about from a Navajo guide on a 4×4 adventure.