Highlights and product description overview
- Drive and hike through the kind of spooky but very beautiful Joshua Tree National Park. We put it down to the park’s desert cactus gardens, lush oases and strange rock formations
- It’s big, it’s beautiful, it’s the Grand Canyon! See it up close on a hike with your leader or take an optional helicopter flight overhead
- Lose yourself among the bright desert lights of Las Vegas. And remember, what happens in Vegas…
- If the World Heritage-listed Yosemite National Park went to see a psychic, she’d sense an autumnal-coloured prehistoric aura, as well as forests, waterfalls, mountains and granite cliffs
- Camp in the great outdoors under the stars. This is a great trip for first time campers, as the equipment is easy to assemble and there are always leaders on hand to help out
- Death Valley gets a bad rap, conjuring up images of a flat and barren wasteland and, y’know, death. Be surprised by the park’s ethereal landscapes of sand dunes, water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and, in the spring, fields of wildflowers
- End your adventure in San Francisco, the eclectic, multicultural ‘City by the Bay’, perfect for eating, drinking, walking and chill time.